Microcurrent facial at Trifecta Med Spa Long Island
Microcurrent facial is a popular treatment for aging skin, uses low level electrical current to trigger the body’s natural skin enhancement chemicals at a cellular level, giving you an effective tool against the signs of skin aging.
Only available at our Long Island location. Call to book an appointment at (516) 792-0800
Why Should You Consider a Microcurrent Facial?
There is a lot of talk at the moment about the seemingly new kid on the block – the Microcurrent facial. As with anything new, you need to know what benefit it could hold for you, to help you decide whether it is the right treatment option to go down for your own personal circumstances.
We are all individual, with an individual set of needs and requirements – could the Microcurrent facial be what you have been looking for?
A Microcurrent facial can make you look younger, and its effects are fast working too. After just one treatment a patient will typically see noticeable improvements in appearance. Although individual results may vary, many patients have stated that they look 5-7 years less than their actual age!
Of course, it depends how old you looked in the first place, but this treatment is one of the fastest in terms of being able to see results in the mirror. If you go through the recommended series of facials (the frequency of which will be discussed with you at your consultation), it is thought that 15-20 years will be taken off your original appearance, basically turning back the clock in a rather drastic manner, without having to go under the surgeon’s knife or resort to more invasive techniques.
So, what does a Microcurrent facial do?
- Skin quality is improved and quality is also boosted – Because the facial works to manipulate the facial muscles, you get a better muscle and skin tone, a healthier and more youthful glow overall, and a smoother appearance.
- This is a great method of lifting eyebrows and any jowls that have begun to appear
- The treatment is also a great exfoliator
- Fine lines and any wrinkles are reduced and then eliminated after a series of treatments, as well as reduced eye bag formation and dark circles
- Anyone who suffers from acne could find that this treatment helps decrease the severity of symptoms and the appearance of the condition
- Lymphatic function is improved with stimulation of drainage
- Future skin care usage will be more effective, as the treatment encourages better penetration of products into the skin
What happens to your skin and muscles during a Microcurrent facial?
Your muscles are basically getting a workout without going anywhere near a gym!
Probes are carefully placed onto your facial skin and they are used to manually manipulate the muscles, helping to re-educate them and move them back to where they should be, before aging began to take hold. High frequency electrical signals are sent deep into the muscles and tissues, this has the effect of boosting collagen supplies, regenerating cells and repairing any damaged cells in the process. All of this basically gives you a more youthful appearance. Around 32 different muscles are treated during a Microcurrent facial, making it a very deep and effective treatment to undergo.
If you already use Botox or fillers regularly, you could find that combining a Microcurrent facial with your current regime could yield fantastic results as well, while also being a good go-to for anyone who is looking to slowly wean themselves off of Botox or fillers.
If the Microcurrent facial sounds like something you’d like to learn more about, don’t hesitate to call Trifecta Med Spa today at (800) 757-4026 . Only available at our Long Island Location.