Botox treatment NYC
Designed to eliminate frown lines, forehead lines, crows feet and generally to give a more youthful appearance, Botox treatment NYC is the perfect choice, all administered by our highly professional and specially trained physicians.
Hugely popular these days, Botox has quickly become one of the most popular treatments around, and it only takes around 10 minutes for one-stop procedure of Botox in NYC, Xeomin or Dysport, and you can expect results lasting up to four months, varying on an individual basis.
The result will be a dramatically more youthful look, and soaring self-confidence.Optimum results occur around 3-12 days after the injection, and last around 3-4 months, with maintenance injections required after this time, to keep your appearance looking youthful. Botox actually works by relaxing the facial muscles, and this results in little in the way of side effects. If you do experience any after-effects this will likely only be minor redness and swelling, which will reduce in time.
Despite its main use in eliminating the appearance of wrinkles, Botox can also be used for:
- Jaw reduction – used to give a softer and more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Calf muscle reduction – used to give a slimmer appearance to the calf area
- TMD disorder (temporo-mandibular joint) – this painful disorder causes inflammation in the jaw and can lead to teeth grinding and pain in the surrounding area. Help is at hand here at Trifecta Med Spa, as we use Botox to relax the jaw muscle and cut down on the disorder’s effects.
- Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis – Botox is successfully used in sufferers of excessive sweating by blocking the release of acetylcholine, which causes glands to produce sweat. Around 15-20 small injections into the underarm successfully decreases sweating by 90% within 48 hours, lasting for around 6-10 months.
What Does BOTOX® Do?
As we age, wrinkles and furrows tend to develop on the face. These frown lines can make you lookangry, tired or sad, and make you look older than you feel.
The main cause of frown lines is over-activity of the muscles in your brow. That is where Botox Cosmetic helps in enhancing and relaxing your appearance. Enhanced look, sense of self and vitality and professional appearance can all be changed beneficially through the use of Botox, which has proven to be a safe and effective method.
It takes only about 5 to 10 minutes for a single procedure of NYC Botox Cosmetic and the results can last for up to four months, positively changing patient’s look and enhancing their self-esteem.
What is BOTOX®?
The active ingredient in Botox and other similar neurotoxins is onabotulinumtoxin A- a natural protein that relaxes over tightened muscles. Botox injections relax the muscles that cause wrinkles.
Best results usually occur 3 to 7 days after injection, and commonly lasts somewhere between 3 to 4 months. Therefore, repeat injections are essential to maintain the effect. Side effects are rare, and the most common are swelling and redness at the injection site.
Why BOTOX® is right for me?
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ranked Botox Cosmetic as the most popular physician administered aesthetic procedure in the United States for the fifth year in a row.
- It is safe and highly effective procedure.
- Botox makes people look and feel younger without the risks or cost of traditional plastic surgery.
- At Trifecta Med Spa we offer free consultation with the best NYC and Long Island Botox doctors for neurotoxins (Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®) and injectable fillers( Juvederm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse®, Belotero®)
How long does BOTOX® treatment last?
Best results usually develop 3 to 7 days after injection, and usually last for 3 to 4 months. Therefore repeated injections are required to maintain the effects.
Does the BOTOX® injection cause pain?
Most patients report experiencing only slight discomfort during the Botox treatment.
Is wrinkle reduction permanent?
Wrinkle reduction with Botox is not permanent. When used in the face, results typically last 3-4 months and sometimes a little longer. After the Botox takes effect, most of your wrinkles will disappear completely and others will be greatly reduced. Some wrinkles have been present for so long that they will not disappear even if the muscle is treated with Botox. These wrinkles may need to be treated with Botox to relax the muscle and filler such as Juvéderm®, Restylane or Belotero to fully eliminate it.
What are the Botox treatment areas?
Most patients request Botox for the glabella area (frown or 11 lines), on the forehead, and at the crow’s feet (area around the eyes).
Despite the fact that cosmetic injections of Botox in any site other than the glabella and crow’s feet is an off label use in the United States, the scope of Botox in cosmetic use is increasing every year.
At Trifecta Med Spa our NYC Botox specialists correct the following problems:
- Jaw Reduction and Slimming of the Face
- Brow Lift or Brow Balance
- Bunny Lines
- Chest Rejuvenation (Cleavage Wrinkles)
- Crow’s Feet
- Excessive Sweating (Palm, Soles & Underarm Hyperhidrosis)
- Forehead Lines
- Frown (11) Lines
- Gummy Smile
- Neck Bands
- Smoker Lines
- Teeth Grinding
- Wrinkled and Dimpled Chin
- Slim Legs (calf muscles reduction)
Read more about BOTOX CONDITIONS at Trifecta Med Spa.
Read more about BOTOX PRE-POST TREATMENT CARE
Our friendly professionals here at Trifecta Med Spa are waiting for your call.