Exclusively at Trifecta Med Spa: Placenta facial
Trifecta Med Spa is the first clinic in New York to offer Human Placenta extract which brings a huge anti-aging benefits to the skin. CURACEN and LAENNEC are ethical products manufactured with JBP’s unique technologies for effective extraction of variety of growth factors, cytokines and other physiologically active substances from the human placenta.
Placenta facial can have a wide range of benefits to your skin, including;
- Increased collagen production, which works to give you a more youthful appearance, and extra skin elasticity as a result.
- Firmer skin.
- Lifted skin, ideal for those who’s skin has sagged a little as the years have ticked on.
- Hydrates the skin to give a glow, rather than a dull appearance.
- Softens the skin and waves goodbye to dry patches.
- Can sooth acne-prone skin and skin which has been exfoliated too much.
What is placenta?
The placenta is an organ with the role of protecting and nurturing the baby in a mother’s womb.
Naturally, it serves as an interface for the supply of oxygen and nutrients from the mother to the baby, but in order for the baby to grow healthily within the womb, the placenta works in a truly range of ways, including digestion and excretion in place of the internal organs of the still developing baby, the secretion of hormones, and the provision of an immune system to make it difficult for the baby to contract illnesses.
Why Placenta is good for beauty?
The placenta has very advanced beauty effects, such as the whitening of skin or the reduction of wrinkles. Placenta is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for the living body, and it has functions to add moisture to the skin, adjust texture, normalize turnovers and maintain healthy skin. Also it can be used for sensitive skin.
What treatments with Placenta offered at Trifecta Med Spa?
At Trifecta Med Spa we offer:
- Placenta facial with Microneedling
- Red Carpet Microbotox with Placenta extract- We mix Botox with placenta extract which gives the skin an immediate effect of glow and tightens the skin; then applying into the skin with dermaroller.
Where does Placenta come from?
JBP, Japan Bio Products Co., Ltd., was established in 1954 as a specialized placenta company.They study and manufacture pharmaceutical products and cosmetics based on human placenta extract, and their placenta injection market share is about 80%.
Why is Placenta at Trifecta Med Spa safe?
CURACEN and LAENNEC are ethical products manufactured with JBP’s unique technologies for effective extraction of variety of growth factors, cytokines and other physiologically active substances from the human placenta.
– Donor screening
– Negatives for all virus and bacteria test
– Consent by Doctor
– Acceptance inspection testing
– Sterilized and virus inactivated
– Product specification testing for various viruses
1. SAFETY: Collection of placenta under Japanese law
2. CREDIBILITY: 40 years in the market with excellent safety standards
3. VALIDATION: Thorough check and recheck of all placentas for avoiding contamination
How much does Placenta Facial cost?
Placenta Facial priced at $499 per treatment in New York at Trifecta Med Spa. We offer 10% Off for a package of 3.
Trifecta Med Spa is the fist clinic in New York to offer JBP placenta products and services.
One Space Entrepreneur's $250 Million Mission to Stop Aging (Article from Inc.com)Peter Diamandis wants to extend the human lifespan--using placentas.
Diamandis's co-founder at Celularity is Robert Hariri, a surgeon and the founder and former CEO of biomedical giant Celgene's Cellular Therapeutics Division. Hariri has been researching stem cells for two decades.
In recent years, researchers including Hariri have begun focusing on the placenta--the organ that delivers nutrients to the fetus during pregnancy--as a new potential source of the valuable cells. "It's an organ that's designed to be accepted by a recipient without rejecting it," Hariri says. "You can imagine how important that is, and how therapeutically powerful that could be."
Read full article here.