Trifecta Med Spa is offering Ultherapy in our Manhattan and Long Island offices.
What is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a new FDA approved Skin Lift procedure that does not require surgery or downtime.
Why Choose Trifecta Med Spa for Ultherapy?
- Trifecta Med Spa is a leading provider of Ultherapy and top rated med spa in New York.
- We offer Ultherapy almost pain-free with the introduction of ‘laughing gas’ sedation.
- One of the first practices to offer Ultherapy in New York.
- Trifecta Med Spa has over 200 positive reviews on Yelp, Google and Realself.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Trifecta Med Spa has 4 convenient locations: Downtown Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Upper East Side and Hewlett Long Island.
How does Ultherapy work?
During Ultherapy small waves of focused ultrasound energy penetrate the same skin layer usually addressed in a surgical facelift. Using ultrasound technology, Ultherapy works from the inside-out to lift and tighten skin non-invasively. Your body’s reaction to Ultherapy is to repair tired skin by stimulating the growth of additional, new collagen.
What makes Ultherapy treatment unique?
- Ultherapy is a newest type of non-surgical, non-invasive method that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tighten and tone wobbly skin on your face.
- It is the only FDA approved procedure to lift skin on these difficult to treat areas.
- It uses the harmless, familiar energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep essential support layers of the skin—including those usually addressed in a surgical facelift—without distressing the surface of the skin.
Is Ultherapy safe?
Ultherapy treatment is FDA approved procedure. It demonstrated safety in clinical studies with over 200,000 treatments have been performed safely worldwide. Also, ultrasound energy has a proven track record, with use in a medicine field for more than 50 years.
How long does procedure take?
Ultherapy treatment takes about 60-90 minutes in our NYC and Long Island offices.
Is Ultherapy procedure painful?
Ultherapy discomfort level varies from patient to patient. Some of our patients tolerate the procedure well while others experience significant discomfort or pain while the energy is being delivered. Possible painful sensations are temporary and it is a signal that the collagen-building process has been started.
Trifecta Med Spa have taken the hugely positive step to reducing possible discomfort and pain for clients undergoing Ultherapy, with the introduction of ‘laughing gas’ sedation. This choice will be offered to Trifecta Med Spa patients with immediate effect.
What areas you can treat with Ultherapy?
Ultherapy helps to lift and tighten sagging skin for the neck, under the chin, brow and décolleté as well.
When do I see results from Ultherapy?
You may notice a short-term improvement right away but the natural course of generating new collagen forms over 2-3 month with continued improvement for up to 6 months. Much like the result that exercise has on building muscle (but minus the numerous workouts!).
How long do the results last?
Results from Ultherapy are long lasting. For most of our patients results have been shown to last for at least 2 years. Unfortunately, we cannot stop aging process and gravity. So, in order to maintain your results Trifecta Med Spa recommends annual maintenance treatment.
How much does Ultherapy cost in New York?
The cost of Ultherapy depends on the practice location and the area you get treated. At Trifecta Med Spa (Manhattan New York) we charge $3200 for full-face treatment. On average, the cost is between $2,500 and $4,000.
How many treatments do I need?
Most of our patients need only one Ultherapy treatment. However, some may benefit from more than one treatment. It’s depends on how much skin laxity you have. Our highly trained specialists at Trifecta Med Spa will be able to recommend the right treatment plan for you during your complimentary consultation.