Best Laser Hair Removal in NYC: What You Need to Know
Trifecta Med Spa is honored to be included as a one of the Best Laser Hair Removal Companies in New York City in by Expertise!
What is laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal uses concentrated light beams, or lasers, to remove unwanted hair. This medical procedure uses the light energy from lasers to damage the hair follicles in areas you don’t want hair. The light energy is converted to heat, causing damage to the follicle. This damage delays or prevents future hair growth.
How permanent is laser hair removal?
Nothing is permanent in our life and laser hair removal is not an exception. However, it does reduce hair growth significantly - to the point that you can stop shaving altogether.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
In general, laser hair removal hurts much less than waxing. Laser hair removal is often compared to being snapped by a rubber band. The discomfort from laser hair removal also depends on your personal pain tolerance, the area of the body being treated, and the laser equipment being used.
At Trifecta Med Spa we use the newest Lumenis technology. It is virtually painless because of Vacuum-assisted HIT™ technology and ChillTip™ technology.
What laser equipment do we use at Trifecta Med Spa?
All of our laser equipment comes from Lumenis. Lumenis is the global leader in the field of energy-based medical solutions for Aesthetic. Trifecta Med Spa offers two powerful and versatile laser hair removal solutions from Lumenis.
- The LightSheer® Infinity– uses clinically-proven 805 nm and 1060 nm diode laser technology to remove unwanted hair quickly, comfortably and effectively.
- SPLENDOR X – the first solid-state, synchronized laser emission Alexandrite (755nm) and Nd: YAG (1064mm) system to use BLEND X™ technology.
How many laser hair removal treatments do I need to remove hair?
5-7 sessions are needed for the best outcome, but the results can be seen after just the first time. With every hair removal treatment you will progressively see fewer and fewer hairs return.
How long is a break between laser hair removal treatments?
Breaks between procedures usually are 4 to 6 weeks for the face and six to eight weeks for the body. Breaks are simply based on the cycles of hair growth.
Should I shave before my laser hair removal appointment?
Yes. You should shave one day before your treatment. It will be easier for laser to locate the hair follicle after shaving.
What happens after laser hair removal treatment?
After the treatment your skin will be slightly sensitive. Surrounding area swelling and erythema (or redness) are common immediately after the procedure. The irritation does not last long, and we recommend that you let it run its course so as to not dispel any heat from the hair follicle.
How much does laser hair removal cost for session in New York?
The price for laser hair removal session depends on the size of the treatment area (the larger the area, the higher the price). At Trifecta Med Spa in New York we charge for small area around $100, medium- $300, large- $500. Please see our full price list for details. We are also offering a 10% to 20% discount on a package deal. Please call us for details at (800) 757-4026.
Why choose Trifecta Med Spa for your laser hair removal treatment?
- Trifecta Med Spa is one of the Best Laser Hair Removal Companies in New York according to Expertise.
- We have the newest laser equipment from the leader in the laser industry, Lumenis.
- We are a Lumenis Luminary facility in New York.
- We have highly trained and experienced laser specialists.
- There are more than 400 positive online reviews from Yelp, Google and RealSelf.
- We bring exceptional customer service and an individual approach to each client.
How is SPLENDOR X different from other lasers?
The SPLENDOR X laser hair removal with BLEND X technology combines 2 lasers, Alexandrite and Nd:YAG. The Alexandrite laser is great at treating lighter skin and the Nd:YAG is great for darker skin. Blending these wavelengths together for your skin type provides a perfectly customized treatment. The SPLENDOR X is the world’s first laser to feature a square-shaped laser spot that safely covers every single inch of skin being treated.
- Ideal for all skin types, even tanned skin
- Faster and fewer sessions
- Long lasting results
- Comfortable treatments
Learn more about new SPLENDOR X laser
How is the Lightsheer Infinity Laser is different from other lasers?
Laser treatments are plentiful these days, but Lumenis’ LightSheer® INFINITY™ opens up a whole new world of treatment possibilities.
- Customized treatment for your skin type.
- Treats ALL skin types.
- Hair Removal any time of year – even if your skin is TAN.
- Faster than ever before – 10 minutes for a FULL Back.
- More Comfortable treatments – no anesthetics or gels.
- Results are better than ever.
- Consultations are free, so there’s no excuse! You have nothing to lose but your hair!
Call Trifecta Med Spa NYC (800) 757-4026 for a complimentary laser hair removal consultation!