Best Laser Hair Removal in NYC and Long Island
Trifecta Med Spa is honored to be included as a one of the Best Laser Hair Removal Companies in New York City in 2018 and 2019 by Expertise!
What laser equipment we use at Trifecta Med Spa?
All of our laser equipment comes from Lumenis. Lumenis is the global leader in the field of energy-based medical solutions for Aesthetic. Trifecta Med Spa offers two powerful and versatile laser hair removal solutions from Lumenis.
- The LightSheer® Infinity– uses clinically-proven 805 nm and 1060 nm diode laser technology to remove unwanted hair quickly, comfortably and effectively.
- SPLENDOR X – the first solid-state, synchronized laser emission Alexandrite (755nm) and Nd: YAG (1064mm) system to use BLEND X™ technology.
How permanent is laser hair removal?
Nothing permanent in our life and laser hair removal is not an exception. However it does reduce hair growth significantly - to the point that you can stop shaving altogether.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
In general, laser hair removal hurts much less than waxing. Laser hair removal often compared to being snapped by a rubber band. The discomfort from laser hair removal also depends on your personal pain tolerance, the area of the body being treated and the laser equipment being used.
At Trifecta Med Spa we use the newest Lumenis technology. it is virtually painless because of Vacuum-assisted HIT™ technology and ChillTip™ technology.
How many laser hair removal treatments do I need to remove hair?
5-7 sessions are needed for the best outcome, but results can be seen after just the first time. With every hair removal treatment you will progressively see fewer and fewer hairs return.
How long is a break between laser hair removal treatments?
Break between procedures usually are 4 to 6 weeks for the face and six to eight weeks for the body and it is simply based on the cycles of hair growth.
Should I shave before my laser hair removal appointment?
Yes. You should shave one day before your treatment. It will be easier for laser to locate the hair follicle after shaving.
What happens after laser hair removal treatment?
After the treatment your skin will be slightly sensitive. Surrounding area swelling and erythema are common immediately after procedure. The irritation does not last long, and we recommend that you let it run its course so as to not dispel any heat from the hair follicle.
How much does laser hair removal cost for session in New York?
The price for laser hair removal session depends the size of the treatment area (the larger the area, the higher the price). At Trifecta Med Spa in New York we charge for small area around $100, medium- $300, large- $500. Please see our full pricelist for details. We are also offering 10% to 20% discount on a package deal. Please call us for details at (800) 757-4026.
Why choose Trifecta Med Spa for your laser hair removal treatment?
- Trifecta Med Spa is one of the Best Laser Hair Removal Companies in New York according to Expertise.
- Newest laser equipment from the leader in a laser industry Lumenis.
- Lumenis Luminary facility in New York.
- Highly trained and experienced laser specialists.
- More that 400 positive online reviews from Yelp, Google and RealSelf.
- Exceptional customer service and individual approach to each client.
How SPLENDOR X is different from other lasers?
SPLENDOR X laser hair removal with BLEND X technology combines 2 lasers, the Alexandrite and Nd:YAG. The Alexandrite laser is great at treating lighter skin and the Nd:YAG is great for darker skin. Blending these wavelengths together for your skin type provides a perfectly customized treatment. The SPLENDOR X is the world’s first laser to feature a square-shaped laser spot that safely covers every single inch of skin being treated.
- Ideal for all skin types, even tanned skin
- Faster and fewer sessions
- Long lasting results
- Comfortable treatments
How Lighsheer Infinity Laser is different from other lasers?
Laser treatments are plentiful these days, but Lumenis’ LightSheer® INFINITY™ opens up a whole new world of infinite treatment possibilities.
- Customized treatment for your skin type.
- Treats ALL skin types.
- Hair Removal any time of year – even if your skin is TAN.
- Faster than ever before – 10 minutes for a FULL Back.
- More Comfortable treatments – no anesthetics or gels.
- Results are better than ever.
- Consultations are free, so there’s no excuse! You have nothing to lose but your hair!