Best Botox Treatment In NYC: What You Need to Know
Trifecta Med Spa offers Botox treatments in Manhattan (Downtown, Midtown West and Upper East Side) and Long Island (Hewlett).
All of Trifecta Med Spa Botox injectors are Allergan®-trained and certified for Botox procedures. We treat thousands of patients every year with our finest needles and quality customer service. Softening your appearance when concerned due to those frown lines, furrowed brow, or crow’s feet is as simple as visiting Trifecta Med Spa in Manhattan or Long Island New York (NY).
Dial 800-757-4026 to set an appointment now!
Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Trifecta Med Spa’s Botox Injections Below.
Trifecta Med Spa is Allergan Top 250 Injector for 2018 and 2019
Trifecta Med Spa has been awarded the highest Status by Allergan.
What does it mean to be an Allergan Top Injector? Trifecta Med Spa is in the top 1% of Allergan practices nationwide using Allergan products, including Botox, Juvederm, Kybella and CoolSculpting.
When you choose Trifecta Med Spa for your treatments, you are choosing experience, knowledge, and an expert touch.
We are grateful to all our patients for their loyalty and referrals, which helped us achieve this honor.
How quickly can I get a Botox appointment?
Most of the time we can see patients the same day or next day.. Please call us at (800) 757-4026 and see if a Botox appointment is available with top Botox doctors NYC, even if you want to come in early or late. We try our best to accommodate our patients’ busy schedules!
What are our office locations for Botox treatments?
Trifecta Med Spa performs Botox treatments at 4 convenient locations in New York:
- Downtown near Wall Street
- Midtown West NYC at 57 Street and 7th avenue
- Hewlett Long Island
- Upper East Side at 60th St and Park Avenue.
How long does Botox procedure take?
Typically, a Botox treatment requires only 10-20 minutes in an examination room and ends with absolutely minimal or no discomfort. Usually, you can return to work immediately, while we recommend that you stay away from getting into strenuous activity until the next day.
How long does Botox treatment last?
First results usually appear 5 to 7 days after injection, and typically last from 90 to 120 days. Because these results don’t last forever, repeated injections are needed to preserve the achieved effects.
How much does Botox cost in New York?
The cost of Botox varies patient to patient and by the amount of Botox needed to achieve the best results. Although some clinics in the New York area price Botox by the “area,” we believe in customizing each patient’s treatment, and we price our Botox treatments by the “unit,” based on the amount used: $14/ unit.
What areas of the face can be treated with Botox?
The most common Botox treatment areas are:
- 11 lines or glabella,
- forehead lines
- “crow’s feet”(lines around the eyes)
However, Botox is a versatile drug and at Trifecta Med Spa it can be used for:
- Jaw reduction – gives one a softer and more visually pleasing appearance
- Calf muscle reduction – gives a thinner appearance to the calf area
- TMD disorder (or Bruxism) – this aching ailment causes irritation in the jaw area and often lead to teeth grinding and pain in the jaw area. We can help here at Trifecta Med Spa by using Botox to relax the jaw (masseter) muscles and dramatically reduce the effect of this disorder.
- Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis – Botox is effectively used for excessive sweating by blocking the release of acetylcholine, thus causing sweat glands to stop producing sweat. Around 20-25 minor injections to the underarm area effectively reduces sweating by up to 90% within 2 days period, lasting up to 10 month, or even longer.
Is Botox right for me?
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery(ASAPS) named Botox the most popular physician administered aesthetic procedure in the USA for the seventh year in a row.
- It is very safe and a highly effective treatment.
- Botox makes people appear and feel more youthful without the dangers and costs traditionally associated with plastic surgery.
- At Trifecta Med Spa we offer a free consultation with the best NYC Botox doctors for neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and injectable fillers( Juvederm, Restylane, VOLUMA, Radiesse)
We apply the injectable to prevent facial muscles’ movement – causing a smoother, renewed and fresh outlook on faces for extended duration. Although Botox is a temporary solution to facial wrinkles, consulting Dr. Edward Fruitman, M.D. ensures that you will face no side-effects and complexities at all, as well as you will be able to resume normal life right after the session.
Does Insurance Cover Botox?
Most cosmetic procedures (like Botox) that help remedy signs of aging and wrinkles aren’t usually covered under insurance. If you need Botox injections to help reduce muscle spasms or excessive sweating, it could be covered.
In order for your insurance company to approve a Botox treatment, all other options must have been exhausted and failed. It’s important to remember that even after these other treatments have failed, Botox doesn’t get approved immediately; not all plans cover injectables.
If you need specific details on what is or isn’t covered by your insurance, contact your provider and the doctor you want to do the injections to help understand all your options.